A Theatrical Feast
A Theatrical Feast!
The venue for this shoot was the boutique hotel, Penventon Park, with an impressive façade of the former Georgian Mansion house this boutique hotel is a hidden gem in the heart of Cornwall’s mining capital of Redruth.
This shoot was all about opulence and glamour, an opulent feast for an inspirational shoot that would have made any of the previous residents of the Penventon feel at home. The interiors of the hotel reflect its glamorous history with a dramatic modern twist captured perfectly by Enchanted Brides Photography
The luxurious style and colours of the hotel were a feature of the shoot - a pallet of rich Plumbs, deep reds, rich purples and gold. The shoot came together with the help from internationally renowned Floral Designer Philip Corps and a team of highly skilled Cornish suppliers.
Want to create this look for your wedding day?
Here are 5 Top Styling Tips to create it:
- Work with your venue - pick up elements of style and colour from your venue and work with it for your wedding styling.
- Use Fruit and Foliage to create impressive features that are budget friendly.
- Use candlelight to create drama and atmosphere.
- Coloured Table linen can make a huge impact on your wedding design.
- Long tables create much more scope for impressive table styling, and also are more social than the traditional round wedding table!